::Welcome Notes::

Monday, 16 January 2012

~Is It Monday Blues?~

Salam to all readers;

First of all wish you guys happy working and have a wonderful Monday ahead. Actually I'm kinda of sleepless today due slept a bit late last night. But I'm still passion with my works; don't you?:)

When I'm arrived in the office (at -1); quite shocked coz ada jual-jualan today even not yet dapat gaji. A lot of thing on my mind and senyum jer; with a big smile hokay!:)) So after 'climb out' to my floor and put my handbag inside drawer, straight away call my breakfast/lunch partner for breakfast! And as usual, I'm just took teh tarik. Rarely I makan except kalau dah teringin sangat. But now kinda of hungry; hehehehe...

Before 11:00am just now, I stepped down to -1 again and looking my favourite seller i.e hijab and jubah. And luckily I found it! I bought 5 pieces of leopard shawl (black, brown, green, pink & red colour) or we also can call selendang and 1 pieces or pashima burberry (black colour-can suit with my black jubah:P).



I would like to THANKS to Kak Zue for the marvelous and superb design of hijab/shawl/selendang/pashima etc. You always the BEST and of course cheaper than other seller!:) I Loikeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.