Salam readers. 1st of all I wanna wish Happy Weekend and Happy Chinese New Year to all my muslim & non-muslim's friends. For your information; I'm just spent my quality time at home, (so far yaaa) due to had a bad migraine again for the whole day. Just took a shower and my medications.
Okay, back to my subject/title for this post. Actually I don't know OR where to start. No matter what, I'm still wanna write something because I've no idea how to talk in person. What ever it is, I'm sorry if my words a bit harsh or rude.
Can you guys gimme your an opinion when somebody took your pictures without ask your permission and putting your personal photos into their personal social networking or blog?
Honestly and frankly speaking, I'm speechless and a bit offended when people did to me like this. This kind of thing should not happen even I'm still single because you're married; are you realized that?
I don't want people out there judge me wrong or think negative about me. I'm hoping you understand my situation and your status as well. How come you can put a caption "I'm Really Miss You Much Ris"?
Kindly remove my photos please... I'm begging you...
P/S: You still my friend & always in my heart...










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.